Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trying to be an Artist

I just felt like sharing some of my art projects as of late. This first one is one of my favorites. One day in a class I got bored and started doodling and drew one tree with all the seasons. And since Matt's mom had loaned us her Oil Paints I wanted to try and paint it. So I did the background months and months ago, but just the other day I finished it and I'm pretty proud of myself. The next one is my other favorite. I did this one a little while ago when me and Matt were dating. We went to a park and painted and that's what came out of me, it was my first one. The next one I did with watercolors. Watercolors are super hard. I don't know how people paint so good with them. I just sat down one day on the our gross carpet and painted. The last one is one I did today at work with acrylic paints. It's not really that good, but I had fun doing it anyway. It made me feel like a child.


Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter!!



1 comment:

  1. Not just trying to be one. You are one! I loved every one of them. I need to get back into that again. I especially love your seasons one as well.

    ReplyDelete