Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dishes, Dishes, and MORE DISHES!!!

I know this is a pretty boring post, but I just had to show off my work and my sweet kitchen. ha I'm trying to become a better person, which for me includes doing the dishes EVERYDAY. First off I had to do the massive amount of dishes before I could do small amounts of dishes each day. So this process took me like 3 days. I had to do like 6 loads of dishes (BY HAND)!! So here are some pics of our puke green super dirty and semi-clean kitchen. 
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

(i know the counter and sink are gross, but hey no dishes right?)



BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

And I am proud to say for about 4 or 5 days in a row I did the dishes  before the day was up. They have piled up a little over the weekend, but not too bad. So happy dish doing to all! :)

4 comments:

  1. Props Kate. Well done. Dishes SUCK

    Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dishes can get piled up even with a dishwasher. Doesn't it always feel good to get it all done though. If only we could always keep it that way. Sounds like you're on a roll though.

    P.S. I love the color of your kitchen. It is actually pretty close to the color of our very first dresser. It was cheap and close so we snagged it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finally figured out i can comment on here... muahahaha. and beautifully done dishes by the way! it's so beautiful! do they make portable dishwashwers? if so, i'll get you one for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete