Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Time & Some












So I'm having troubles typing next to the pictures, but I will just give a quick recap of our Halloween. A few days before we carved pumpkins. Matt did the face one and I did the batman symbol. On Friday I dressed up as a Baby for work. On Saturday Matt and I dressed up as Thing 1 and Thing 2 and went to the USU basketball game. Then we went to a Corn Maze with my Brother and Sister in Law. Oh and we watched Harry Potter 2 (very scary). I also made scary cupcakes that taste real good.  Then last are some more pictures of Fall on another drive. Too bad it's snowed since then, oh well. Happy Halloween! 

 




5 comments:

  1. I like your costumes, and I love the bat signal pumpkin! Also, where in the world are you two driving to get such pretty pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you color/paint the Halloween pics on your windows or are they stickers? Looks like fun! I just told Brielle that you and Matt are going to watch them while we travel and Brielle keeps talking about you taking care of her. BTW she loves to drink chocolate milk and rub arms as well but maybe not as much as Emma. Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your costumes!!! i think you should keep the blue hair permanently. and i like the jack-o-lantern with the sly smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Looks and sounds like you had a great Halloween. I love, love your fall pictures. So pretty, can I come next time? :) I love FALL! I love that you were "hiding" in two of the pictures. I didn't even know you were there until I clicked and enlarged them.

    ReplyDelete