Monday, May 16, 2016

Easter Weekend

Laketown's Egg Hunt 
The Friday before Easter we got to go on a egg hunt at the town's park. It had snowed a bit, which made it a little more exciting! Each kid got to find 20 or so eggs and they got a bunny stuffed animal a the end. It's pretty awesome what you can do when you live in a small town.


They roped off 3 sections of the park's lawn for the different age groups.


That night we went to Rich High School's Prom. This was Autumn's 2nd Prom. 
We got dressed up in Sunday clothes and watched the Juniors preform a dance and dance with their parents. She thought it was pretty fun when she got her chance to dance around too. 
This is her in her Daddy's classroom. 

The next day we drove down to Bountiful to spend time with the Haw's extended family.
Autumn got to go on egg hunt in their beautiful yard (Great G&G Haws)
and afterwards we had a yummy lunch all together. 




Great Grandma Haws made Autumn a cute animal pillow case!


Easter Sunday
We went to Church with Grandma and Grandpa W. When we got home we took a few pictures of Autumn in her Easter dress. She was being silly and wouldn't sit still. :) 






Autumn had a great time at Grandma's house (and so did we). We drove home that afternoon and enjoyed another egg hunt at our house. 





Matt smoked us a delicious ham for dinner. It was so good! 

We had a wonderful Easter!
 I know that Easter isn't all the about the egg hunts, candy, and good food
although we did enjoy all of these things.

It's more importantly about our Savior Jesus Christ - for His life, for His Death, for his infinite Atonement. I don't understand all that He has done for me, but I understand enough. I know that He lives and that He loves me. I know that because of Him I can be forgiven and continue striving to be like Him. I know that because of Him I can be with my family forever. 
Happy EASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment