Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday!

Matt's Birthday was on the 1st of November. He got brand new skiis!!! He picked them out a few weeks before. He probably won't be able to use them much, because he spent all of his birthday and Christmas money on them, but I'm sure he will get to try them out a time or two this year. 
 We went Frolfing on his birthday, we got yummy pizza man pizza, and I made him his traditional chocolate bavarian cake. He is now 28 years old!  He also got a Dr. Seuss book The Sneetches and The Land Before Time movie (the first one). 
 Flash is now 3 years old! I wrapped up a bunch of fruits and veggies, but she had more fun with the tissue wrapping. She is cute and we love having her around. 
 My birthday was on the 20th of November. We went and saw Ender's Game on my birthday and we yet again got pizza man pizza! It really is the best! I also got a hammock, a ninja turtle back pack, paints, a book, a scarf, and a few other little things. We also went to see Catching Fire that weekend for my birthday as well. Both movies were really really good! I was excited to see them because I had read both the books. Oh, and I am 26 years old now. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthdays! I agree, Pizza Man is awesome! and those skis look suh-weet!

    ReplyDelete