Monday, June 9, 2014

Baby Autumn!

My first ultrasound at 7 1/2 weeks. Our cute little bean just starting to grow. :) 
It was so amazing to hear that first heart beat! 
The beginnings of my baby bump at 14 weeks.
20 week ultrasound - It's a GIRL!
 I felt like we were going to have a girl so I'm glad my motherly intuition was right.
 We can't wait to meet our little Autumn.
(I have always loved the name Autumn and luckily Matt likes it too! 
It's the only girl name we both like.)
This was the first appointment Matt was able to come to with me. 
I think it made it seem a lot more real to him. :) 
He is going to be the cutest Dad. 

24 Weeks
My face looks a little funny in this, but there's my growing belly. We haven't been that good at taking pictures of me, but hopefully we will be better as I get bigger and bigger.   
 I am now 29 weeks along and in my 3rd and final trimester!

1 comment:

  1. Cute baby bump! You guys will be great parents and little girls are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete