Sunday, June 1, 2014

Catching Up with Us

So I haven't blogged for awhile. It's been almost 6 months now. I just haven't really felt like it or been up to the task. A lot has been going on with us since December. We had our 4 year anniversary and all I can remember doing for that is going and seeing The Hobbit. I do remember that just a few days later on
Dec. 15th I took a pregnancy test and it said...
You are Pregnant! 
(p.s. get the dollar tree pregnancy tests they work great and of course they are only a dollar)
I made a little note for Matt to wake up to. He wasn't way way surprised since this was planned and I had actually taken a test a few days earlier that had 2 lines, but it was super super faint. Anyways, we were both very excited! 
And then Christmas morning came with a lovely present called morning sickness. :) Don't get me wrong we were still actually really excited and grateful to be having a baby, it just turned a little bitter sweet is all. 
 SO MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 I spent Christmas lying on the couch trying not to die. I was pretty sick there for about 10 days before I was able to get on some medication. I took zofran which really helped me a lot, but not completely. I was able to feel decent during the morning while I was at work and as soon as I would get home I would lose it. I feel really blessed that I was able to keep my job, although it was tough at times. There were a few days I would get done with work and just start bawling as I walked out to my car and drove home. Anyhow, I don't want to complain too much. Let's just say it was hard and I am so glad I am feeling better now. Also I am so thankful for Matt dealing with my crazy emotions. It was pretty depressing at times and I am so glad he was there for me and let me cry when I needed to. 

January - March
These months are kind of a long blur for me. Not much happened besides surviving, getting a stomach bug or 2 (on top of morning sickness), and slowly feeling better. Matt was working really hard during these months though.
He started his student teaching at Bonneville High School.
 He did really well and got great reviews!
Oh, I also got called to be in the Young Women's Presidency. I miss my Sunbeams, but I really love the girls in our ward! It's been a lot of fun! 

1 comment:

  1. I just read your last 2 or 3 blog posts, apparently I skipped some of them. So fun to have new posts to read. I'm so happy for you 2 and all of your new adventures! I loved getting to meet Autumn, she's sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete