Sunday, January 10, 2016

Here's to the 2nd week of the New Year!

I have really neglected my blog ever since Autumn was born and probably a bit before that. I think I am ready to get back into it again, mostly for me so I can remember what we have been up to. I have such a bad memory so I know I need to do something. So here we go.

It's 2016. I can't believe another year has already passed us by. WOW!

As a new year approaches I always have every intention of making goals and trying to keep them and so forth. This year wasn't much different until I completely failed on the 1st day and well the whole 1st week. My week consisted of binge watching Downton Abbey, eating an entire package of Birthday cake Oreo's (don't tell Matt), and letting my house become a complete and utter disaster. I at least kept Autumn alive during the week, so there is that. :)

I am hoping that I have gotten it all out of my system now and I can start my year fresh in the 2nd week of January. I know most people start to give up on their new ways of living within the first few weeks. I guess I decided to take a different approach and give up before, so maybe I won't during. I'm hoping that's what this week was about at least.    

So here's to tomorrow being a more productive, healthier, and cleaner day! Oh and more FUN!


 I had to post one photo of these two cuties! 

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016.

Actually we will probably be doing a little catching up so we can remember 2015...
and then we can say goodbye! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment