Thursday, April 4, 2013

FEB

Matt and I went up to the cabin for a weekend. We packed our sleds and hiked up the long road. Once we made it we got the fire going. My favorite thing is to lay in front of the wood burning stove, which I did a lot of. We went snow shoeing and sledding the following day. We believe we found Big Foot's foot prints along one of our hikes. We took some pictures, but you can't really see the prints so I didn't put them on here. They looked like human prints at first, but then we tried to match it's stride and it was way way too long. It was really most likely a moose or something else, but still kind of fun to follow. We wished that there would have been a little bit more snow, but we still had a lot of fun! Matt took a billion pictures of me reading by the fire, but I'm not posting any of them (major double chin action going on haha). We also made ginormous Steaks that were pretty delicious. Then we finally decided to venture back to the car and back to reality. We had a few crashes a long the way and had to reload our sleds a few times, but we did finally make it. Hooray for Winter Outings!
                                         

















Then Valentine's Day came! I think we actually had V-day before our trip, but both things occurred in Feb.
I made Matt a very girly Valentine sugar cookie. He got me some yellow mini roses. We both at yummy Pizza Man pizza. We also watched a movie. And we just had a good ole' lazy Valentine's Day. 
It was GREAT! 













No comments:

Post a Comment