Monday, March 21, 2016

Autumn's 1st Birthday

We celebrated Autumn's Birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Wahlquist and 
her uncles a few weeks early. She got some fun toys and new shoes. Thanks!


 We sang Happy Birthday and had ice cream cones.
 Autumn really enjoyed her ice cream!


 Testing out her new shoes. 
She has started walking a few steps in between Mom and Dad, but not much more than that. 
 Happy Happy Birthday to my 
SWEET LITTLE AUTUMN GIRL!!!
September 1st, 2015
 We started her day off right with a ton of Balloons in her crib. 
She absolutely loves playing with Balloons!

 While Daddy was still at work I gave her this fun music toy
 (hand me down from my Sister) to play with!

 I took a ton of photos of her outside in her cute ice cream cone tutu outfit! 
It was such a nice day to be outside and to play with her kitty too. 






 We also played with Bunny inside. She is such an Animal person. I love it!
 When Dad got home we ate dinner and then she got to open  up her Birthday presents. 

 She got ABC magnets, necklaces, bunny pj's, a little red wagon,
 bath toy, Sunday shoes, and a drum set!





 Then we sang and ate some Cake shaped into ice cream cones!
 She mostly played with the cake and made a big ole' mess, 
but eventually she tried some out and she liked it! 




What a great day! We had a BLAST! 
We love our Autumn so much!
  I kind of can't believe how fast a year can go when you have a little one. 
She has grown and changed so quickly, it's CRAZY and AMAZING!
 I love how her cute, fun personality keeps coming through more and more each day. 
She still loves music and dancing. She loves her pets and all animals. She loves water in any form - bath, lake, or pool. She loves being outside and would probably live outdoors if I let her. She also says HI all the time especially to us, little kids, and her pets. 

I hope her next year of life will be even more fun and exciting 
as she continues to grow and change way to fast for my liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment