Tuesday, March 29, 2016

November is Happy Happy Birthday Month

Matt turned the big 3-0 this year! 
His birthday was on a Sunday so we just celebrated with our little family.
I decided to do something cute and cheesy and got a photo of him 
from each year of his life and put them on balloons.
 It was fun to see him grow up from a cute little boy to a very attractive 'old' man. :)



 I decided to spend a little more than I usually would on a Birthday and got him a disc golf basket. It's portable so we can put it in our backyard or take it to a park or wherever we want. 
 I also got him 30 other smaller things as well!
 Birthday nap with Daddy and Balloons!



 Happy Birthday to my favorite person!
 I love him so much! I am so glad he was born 30 years ago. 
He is my best friend, a wonderful husband, and the greatest and cutest Dad ever! 
 14 Months Old - November 2015

 She has had so much fun this month with this basket and all her stuffed animals. 
Her favorite has been her tiger.



 This is a face she used to give all the time when something surprised her or 
she got excited about something. 
 Happy Birthday Flash - 5 years old!



My Birthday is in November too. 
We didn't take any pictures on my birthday, but this one is a day or 2 before I turned 28. I actually woke up with my stomach not feeling too hot on my birthday. So we mostly just hung around the house and watched some tv/movies. I did get some pretty awesome tomahawk throwing knives from Matt though. We had fun playing around with them the next day. It might seem weird, but I really like them and the feeling I get when they stick into a stump. We celebrated a little more the next day when we went to Logan. We went out to lunch and I got to do a little shopping. 
 I baby sat a little girl in our ward one day and these too had a lot of fun together. 
She seriously loves these stuffed animals so much. We left for a weekend once and when we got back she was more excited to see her stuffed pets than her real pets. 



No comments:

Post a Comment