Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015

We had our Thanksgiving this year with the Bushnell crew. 
This was Autumn's 2nd Thanksgiving, but 1st one where she was able to actually eat.
 The berry Jello was definitely her favorite! I think it's pretty much all she ate.


 She also had fun playing with some of her cousins - Andrew and Spencer.
The boys and some of the kids played a traditional basketball game before we had our feast. 
I would have played too, but Autumn ended up needing a nap.

 We had a great day full of family and food! 

I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family - the family I grew up in, the family I married into, and of course my own little family of 3. I love this time of year to reflect on all that I am thankful for and all that my Heavenly Father and savior Jesus Christ have given me. I have been given so much and especially just in the past year or so. I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl,Matt got a awesome job, we were able to buy a home, and we have plenty of things to fill it with. I am grateful for this time of year also because of it's beauty.I love Fall time. I love the changing leaves, the cooler weather, all the holidays, and a chance to spend time with family. 

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment