Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The last bits of 2015

 Matt and I had our 6th year anniversary! 
 I can't believe it's been that long and I can't imagine my life without him by my side. 
I'm excited to see what another year brings - I'm sure more fun and adventures.
For our anniversary we ended up spending a family day in Logan. We went out to lunch at Center Street Grill. We went bowling, which we hadn't done for a long time and we got ice cream! We had a nice day together and with Autumn. 

 Autumn the Artist.
 She was painting a Christmas gift for her grandparents. 

 She loves her pets. I'm so glad she is a animal girl. 
She might help me convince her Dad that we need a dog one day. :)

 I love watching this girl sleep. So peaceful!
 She is too cute! 
I love taking pictures of her even when she won't stay still for very long. 



We took our own family pictures this year in our backyard. 
We set up our camera on the blue truck and put it on timer.
 I really like our nice camera so we don't have to spend money on getting our family photos.
 I think we will try again when it's warmer so we can get a few more good ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment