Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The New Year

January 2016
We had our friends over to celebrate the new year. 
We ate great food, played solar quest, went sledding, and played with fire works. 



 I probably let Autumn eat way too much snow, but oh well. I like to eat snow too.

 Bubble Baths are the BEST!


 Sometimes she likes to take little bites from each of her crackers, before she eats them all. 
Silly Girl!
I can't think of much else we did in January besides play out in the snow and then hang out in our warm house. Our pellet stoves are pretty awesome, especially when you come in from the cold and you see a billowing fire. It makes our house so cozy. 

p.s. My parent's had their 40th year anniversary on Jan. 22nd! 
I am so grateful for their example of a marriage full of love and hard work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment